Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 2, 2016
Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 2, 2016
Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 2, 2016
VideoTube V2.2.6 is a powerful wordpress theme that has been built specifically for creating a website to display video. You can use embeddable video formats for just about any video uploading service, such as YouTube, Vimeo or Google Picasa(use some plugin). The theme includes automatic video resizing for thumbnails, has a like button and view counter and comes with easy to change theme colors.
Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme is one of the best multi-purpose landing page WordPress themes. This theme is a perfect solution for all kinds of businesses from corporations, shop owners and small businesses to startups, artists and bloggers. Jupiter WordPress Theme Developed by an elite author, Artbees currently boasting over 30,000 sales.
The theme is simple yet powerful, with highly customizable features with powerful HTML5 technology and impressive, beautiful Parallax visual effects, allowing for amazing static websites and single page websites that are full of features and user interaction, with engaging hovering and scrolling effects as well. With Plugin drag and drop page builder, you can use for creating layout pages with no coding required
With over 30,000 active users, Jupiter business wordpress theme gives you the power to create a unique-looking website with an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder that’s fully responsive, retina-ready, and SEO-optimised. On top of that, Jupiter comes equipped with the WooCommerce plugin to help give your business the exposure it needs by opening an online shop. You can also choose from 50+ business website templates as a quick start.
Flatsome | Responsive WooCommerce Theme Free Download is a clean WordPress theme perfect for building a powerful E-commerce page for your product. It includes tons of powerful customization tools that you can use for designing your landing page and ensuring that your product gets the spotlight. To help introduce your company and its work, Flatsome theme includes special templates for publishing client testimonials, completed projects, and key information about the services you
Most importantly, Flatsome is WooCommerce compatible to help you set up a decent online store for your business.
Flatsome is a beautiful responsive theme inspired by modern eCommerce designs.
We’re a WooCommerce-only company that loves eCommerce and WordPress. We want your shop to look amazing and be loved by your customers!
Uncode is a pixel perfect creative multi purpose beautiful and stylish agency Wordpress Theme that features multiple parallax sections on the home page, and a sleek slide-out main navigation. based on Visual Composer designed with terrific attention to details and performance. It is ultra professional, smooth and sleek, with a clean modern layout, for almost any need: agency, freelance, blog, magazine, portfolio, photography, corporate and ecommerce shop. Build beautiful, intelligent websites. Uncode is the result of many years experience in creating award winning web designs by a team of designers and developers dedicated to creating visually stunning websites.
There are 24 Demo layouts for your home page, so choose the one that is right for you and uou can install them by one click. The Visual Composer is very powerful, and custom short codes are available. New short codes will be included in theme updates. This theme includes parallax effects for added visual appeal to your landing page. If you want to incorporate a blogging section in your landing page, they also offer multiple blog options for your site.
With over 20+ Homepage Concepts ready to go or combine, build a layout has never been easier. There is a huge range of styled pages waiting for your customisation, anything you can think of can be built with our unique take on Visual Composer. If you are searching for innovative, modern and clean WP Theme, Uncode is Top Recommendation.
Ronneby is a versatile, multipurpose theme that can be used to create almost any type of website with WordPress. Ronneby - High-Performance WordPress Theme allows you to use the eye-catching parallax scrolling effect on the home page of your website. The home page of this theme also has room to accommodate a selection of your most impressive images. Together these aspects of the theme help you build a website that draws in visitors from the moment they arrive at your site. This theme is including 40+ demos content layout.
Ronneby has 40 designed demo layouts. You can install them in a manner of moments, and they allow you to start work immediately. Ronneby uses the excellent Visual Composer plugin to enable you to quickly and easily to edit demo layout suite for your idea. This means that you can create a unique site that is like no other, perfectly tailored to your awesome brand.
Highly Functional Multifaces WordPress theme
- Built on Visual Composer
- WordPress 4.2.2 tested and approved, compatible with WP 3.5+
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Elaborated clean code for your convenience
- Cross-browser compatibility: Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE10
- Totally responsive design with choose option
- Understandable and easy Visual Composer
- Organized options to manage sidebars, top panels and main content
- Retina ready design with vector graphics
- Automatic theme updates
- Different sidebars variations
- Amazing parallax effects both on rows and content
- Fast and perfect performance while viewing
- Includes 20+ demo layouts
- Compatible with many popular plugins
- Easy one click demo import to get the main theme files, layouts, sliders and widgets
- Import of individual pre-built layouts available
- Beautifully designed layouts
- Coming soon page for prelaunched web site
- WooCommerce shop layout with multiple options
- Please pay attention that some of the images that we used on our demo are copyright protected.They are replaced by mockup in demo content.
- Options fields to customize your site: Main options, Side area options, Social accounts, Post list options, WooCommerce options, Portfolio options, Styling options, Custom typography, Contact page options, Layout settings, Twitter panel options, Footer section options, Import/Export options and Theme update field
- Enable or Disable nearly every element you see
- Advanced options to enable/disable individual features
- Full control over site width (full-width or boxed), content area and sidebars
- Revolution slider included with updates provided
- Different module animation styles included
- 150+ amazing shortcodes variants: Buttons, Timelines, Testimonials, Presentation boxes, Images, Parallax and sliding modules, Icons, Recent news, Maps and many others
- You can choose different styles in the Shortcodes
- Fast and convenient Visual Builder
- Vector icons for perfect retina design
- Numerous background options: add parallax background images to Rows, style Menus, add as Header background, boxed content background or Client logos
- Top page additional styling possibilities
- Stunning Header styling variations
- Footer customization options
- Adding Video module to the page or as a row background
- Unlimited button styles: you set the height and the shape of the button manually, also additional CSS rules allow even more options
- Amazing Smooth scroll effect with no twitching and jerking
- Useful widgets (Calendar, Instagram, Rss, Tab Cloud, Latest Tweets, Flirk Feed, etc.) with 4 primary styles and further modifying
- Touch friendly interface for your convenient usage on smartphones and tablets
- Sidebar generator allows you to create the unlimited number of sidebars to your taste
- Google fonts plugin included
- bbPress and BuddyPress plugins compatible
- Select Main/Second/Third site color for easy customization
- By choosing the background check you enable the fonts to adjust to the general background image hue
- Choose the fonts color individually for every module
- Use Google Fonts, Standard Fonts, or Upload Your Custom Font
- Set different font sizes for all fonts, H1-H6 headings, body, footer, sidebar, etc
- Set different font colors for titles, subtitles and body
- WPML plugin ready and compatible
- We provide you with po files ready for translation
- Awesome and convenient WooCommerce shop layout
- Choose options for products
- Different sidebars options to keep everything at hand
- Beautifully designed pricing tables
- 25+ portfolio variations
- 23 amazing portfolio hovers
- Portfolio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Columns and Grid
- Select specific categories to display, or show all works
- Add no/full-width portfolio presentations
- Awesome image rollovers with lightbox and link icons
- Sidebars customization options
- Use text, image, audio or video posts
- Select the navigation you prefer
- Enable or disable comments
- Various Custom fields and their positions
- 10+ blog page templates
- Add Visual Builder modules to blog posts inner pages for more customizability
- Use full width templates or boxed to your taste
- Create multiple text, image, audio or video posts
- Numerous sidebars and headers
- Share module and Soc icons allow you to stay in touch with the whole world
Stockholm - A Genuinely Multi-Concept WordPress theme is a beautiful Premium wordpress theme option for those looking for a modern, creative and responsive website. The theme is great for corporate users, since it has 20+ concept demos and will be update. Stockholm is 100% responsive and ready for any devices.
You can build anything you set your mind with Visual Composer plugin and over 600 Google Fonts for modifying your typography, all of which can turn your site into something special.
- Parallax Image/Video Slider
- Unlimited Header Layouts
- Unlimited Title Area Layouts
- Customizable Mega Menu
- Left Menu – with optional background image and color from page to page
- Fullscreen Menu
- Sticky Content Menu – menu created from selected sections on page
- Anchor functionality in menu – easily navigate to any section on the same or different page
- Side Area
- Video Background Sections
- Fixed Header (logo on the left and menu on the right)
- Fixed Header (logo centered above menu centered with widgets on both sides of the logo featuring hidden menu on scroll displayed on mouse over)
- Sticky Header (logo on the left and menu on the right)
- Sticky Big Header (logo and menu on the left, menu below logo)
- Sticky Left/Right Menu Header (logo centered with menu on both sides of the logo)
- Header with Logo and Menu centered
- Normal & Sticky Header Logo Versions
- Optional Header Top widgets area
- Expandable Search Field – Optional functionality in header right widget area
- Customizable Footer – choose from 1 to 4 column layout, with regular or unfold functionality
- AJAX Page Transitions – choose between 4 different animations, can be controlled globally or on page level
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($25 value)
- Parallax Sections
- WooCommerce Integration
- Interactive Infographics
- Custom Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
- Carousel Slider – Full-width carousel slider plugin
- Multiple Portfolio List and Single Layouts
- Multiple Blog List and Single Layouts
- Blog Masonry Layout
- Portfolio Masonry (regular and Pinterest style) Layout
- Smooth Scroll – for Chrome and Opera browsers
- LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin ($15 value)
- Retina Ready
- Multiple Custom Sidebars
- Powerful Admin Interface
- Highly Customizable
- 30+ Custom Shortcodes
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Font Awesome and Font Elegant Icons set
- Demo Content Import with One-Click
- WPML Plugin Integration
- Translation (po&mo files) Ready
- SEO Optimized
- Child Theme Ready
Professional Customer Support
First, we need to download the wordpress plugin Genesis Portfolio Pro from GitHub, installed it, and activated it here on our site. This plugin creates a portfolio custom post type that we can use to separate portfolio type content from other content, say, a blog post. Adding the specific post type isn't necessary for everyone. For instance, if you have a small number of items to highlight, it may be easier to just create a regular blog post and assign it to a portfolio or work samples category.
So we have this menu option for portfolio items and it looks extremely similar to the menu option for post. Both have the options to view all items, add a new item, and then add a type or category.
The fancy term for these types or categories is taxonomies. They're stored the exact same way in the WordPress database and a taxonomy is simply a way to group related post. For the portfolio post type, those taxonomies are called portfolio types. So let's view all portfolio items.I've already gone ahead and added some in. Within each portfolio post, I've just inserted a regular WordPress image gallery and set a featured image. Of course you could add some text content in here as well, just like a regular post.
Since the portfolio for this site is relatively small, I've opted not to assign it a portfolio type. Of course, go ahead and use them if it helps with the organization of your content. The last thing I wanna point out is archive settings. This is a cool feature as of Genesis 2.0 that lets you add a headline and an intro to your archives along with some other settings. You can even insert HTML markup in this area, as I've done. I've added a link and styled it with the CSS class button to give me a call to action button on the archive.
I can use this class because my theme comes with some built in styles for that button class. As a matter of fact, most Genesis child themes have that button class, so chances are good you can use it. If you use theme altitude from studio press, you can change class="clear button white". The way to check would be to look at your style.css file, and do a quick search to see if you see that button reference. So let's go ahead and take a look at my portfolio archive. I can do that by clicking this link right here. Though here you can see my headline and my intro text and my button, and this is a three column grid layout that shows off each portfolio item.
Now if you wanted to change the appearance of this page, say make it a four column grid, you'd need to make edits to your child theme CSS file to override the CSS coming from the plugin. To see the content of these portfolio posts, I can click through and see the images I've added there. Now that we have our portfolio, the last step is to add it to our navigation so that our site visitors can easily find that. I'm gonna go back to my main portfolio page, and grab this URL.
Then I'm gonna go edit my menu by going to the menus link. You can also get there from the back-end by going to Appearance menus. I'm gonna enter this URL, and call it portfolio and add it to menu. And the cool thing about these menus is you can drag and drop. I'm gonna put mine right here by the contact button. Let's go ahead and save it, and take a look. And there it is! All right! We've really done most of the heavy lifting. Now we're off to some finishing touches before we prepare this site for launch.
The Retailer - Responsive WordPress Theme allow us to change the appearance and display of the public face and contents of our WordPress eCommerce. Want your site to look a certain way? This theme that all matches your needs, and you can build one shop foryourself. The great thing about using WordPress to build websites is that there are so many themes available. Pretty much one for every conceivable need, but that sheer volume of available themes also makes it hard to navigate the landscape, let alone find the exact theme that is right for you. So, when looking for a theme for your site, here are a few things to keep in mind.